Invisalign® in Lodi, NJ
Dr. Liao is proud to be an elite provider of Invisalign! ®
The Dental Associates of Lodi provides Invisalign® services in Lodi, NJ. Call (862) 247-8030 to schedule your Invisalign® consultation.
Since 1997, Invisalign® has been tagged as “the clear alternative to braces.” Using a series of custom-made aligners, created from smooth, nearly invisible, clear plastic, Invisalign® gently shifts your teeth into the desired position. Since there are no metal brackets or wires, you will not experience the cuts, scrapes, and pokes that are common with braces. You can pop out your aligner to eat your favorite foods, and to brush and floss your teeth as normal. Best of all, you will change aligners at home every two weeks or as directed, and only need to come into the office once every four to six weeks. And if you have a special event coming up, you don’t worry about braces showing up in the photos
Why Choose Dental Associates of Lodi?
At Dental Associates of Lodi, we love Invisalign® because it is a simple dental appliance that can straighten your teeth without the hassle or discomfort of brackets and wire. Did you know that straightening your alignment with Invisalign® has been proven to be 50% faster than with outdated, traditional methods that rely on brackets and wires?
Our patients love Invisalign®, too. They are thrilled that the treatment is much more comfortable than traditional braces that cut the inside of their cheeks. They no longer have to make emergency appointments if a bracket comes loose and can eat whatever they want to without fear of damaging their braces or food getting stuck.
Dental Associates of Lodi provides Invisalign® services for both teens and adults. Our knowledgeable staff have a lot of experience with Invisalign® and can help professionally guide you through the whole process.
We remove the financial barriers to Invisalign® treatment for our patients by offering a variety of payment options that make getting Invisalign® more affordable than you may think. This includes monthly payment plans, flexible spending accounts, and dental insurance. Our financial coordinator will work with you to figure out the best way for you to finance Invisalign® services. We believe that everyone should be able to afford the beautiful smile they deserve.
Our Invisalign® Process: What to Expect
Getting Invisalign® from the Dental Associates of Lodi has never been easier. You can expect the following simple process:
- Come in for a complimentary Invisalign® consultation
- Discuss payment options with our financial coordinator
- Invisalign® aligners are custom made for your teeth
- Replace aligners to help shift teeth slightly into place to create a beautiful smile
We strive to make getting Invisalign® as affordable and easy as possible. Contact our professional staff at (862) 247-8030 to make an appointment.
Things to Remember
- Use your fingers to put your aligners place. First, place the aligners over your front teeth and then use your fingers to push the aligner down gently over your molars.
- When aligners are correctly inserted, they will fit all the way down on the teeth, with no space between the top of the aligners and the top of the teeth. Aligners will fit tightly at first but should fit well at the end of the two week period.
- Keep aligners in except when flossing, brushing or eating. It’s also best to remove the aligners when drinking warm beverages such as coffee or tea.
- Remove the aligner by pulling it off both sides of your back teeth simultaneously then lifting it off of your front teeth.
- Place your aligners in the case we provided any time they are not being worn.
- Clean aligners with a toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Wear each set of aligners for two weeks unless our office directs you to vary from this schedule.
- Wear aligners in the correct numerical order. (Each aligner is labeled by number and with a U or an L to designate upper or lower.)
- Keep all of your old aligners and bring them to your orthodontic appointments.
Things to Avoid
- Avoid placing your aligners in or on a napkin or tissue. Many aligners have accidentally been thrown out this way!
- Do not use your teeth to “bite” your aligners into place.
- If you have pets, do not place your aligners anywhere that your pets can reach them. Pets are attracted to saliva and would enjoy chewing on your Invisalign® trays!
- Do not use Denture cleaner, alcohol, or bleach to clean your aligners.
- Do not use boiling water or warm water on your aligners.
- Do not chew gum with your aligners in.
- It would be best not to smoke while wearing aligners. The smoke can stain the aligners as well as your teeth.
If you are in Paramus, Maywood or Rutherford and are ready to learn more about how Invisalign® can improve your smile, please call Dental Associates of Lodi today at (8620 247-8030) to schedule your initial free consultation.
We have compiled a series of “before” and “after” photo cases for your information.