Steven Liao, D.M.D.
Smiling – it’s such a simple gesture and yet so significant in daily life.
Dr Liao received his bachelor’s degree in chemistry from Pennsylvania State University. He went on to dental school and received his Doctor of Dental Medicine at University Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey – now Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. He also completed his post-doctoral residency at Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center and Jacobi Medical Center focus in implant dentistry and advance full mouth rehabilitation.
Dr. Steven Liao’s goal as a clinician is to be able to accurately recognize, diagnose, and customize dental treatment to fit patients from all walks of life. He believes in making dentistry better for everyone and to help patients to achieve the smile they always wanted. As part of this commitment, Dr. Liao’s team works very hard to offer unparalleled customer service and care while providing the up-to-date technology to his patients. Dr. Liao is passioned about profession very much and he looks forward to going back to work every morning.
- Align Technology Faculty
- Align Global Faculty
- 2016 GP Summit Align Case Shootout – Semifinalist
- Align GP Summit 2018, 2019 – Speaker
- Study Club Chair – American Academy of Clear Aligner
- ClinCheck Cowboy – American Academy of Clear Aligner
- Clinical faculty at Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center
- Phi Beta Kappa
- America Dental Association
- Key opinion leader/NJ study club chair for the American Academy of Clear Aligners (AACA)