Steven Liao, D.M.D.
Smiling – it’s such a simple gesture and yet so significant in daily life.
Dr. Steven Liao’s goal as a clinician is to be able to accurately recognize, diagnose, and customize dental treatment to fit patients from all walks of life. As part of this commitment, Dr. Liao treats patients with care and understanding.
After graduating from the UMDNJ – New Jersey Dental School and completing two years of residency at Mountainside Hospital and Jacobi Medical Center, Dr. Liao dedicated himself to hours of continuing education in cosmetic and implant dentistry. He also spends a significant amount of time teaching at Mountainside Hospital – Department of Dentistry. He finds that helping his patients to be comfortable with their own smile is truly one of the most rewarding things in his life. Every day at his practice, he sees the benefits of his comprehensive dental care and expertise passed on to his patients. Dr. Liao enjoys his profession very much and he looks forward to going back to work every morning. His continuing education includes:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry – Pennsylvania State University
- Doctor of Dental Medicine – University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- General Practice Residency – Mountainside Hospital
- 2nd Year General Practice Residency focus in Oral Surgery – Jacobi Medical Center
- Member of the American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Essex County Dental Society
- Monmouth County Dental Society